Monday 26 November 2012

Country Living Christmas Fair in London

I recently visited the Country Living Christmas Fair in London. It is a huge crafts fair organized by Country Living Magazine, which is my favorite periodical.

Every month this magazine takes me on a journey into my dreams.
I read about lovely country cottages and gardens, and people who very often are self employed, often working from their studios. They also write a lot about crafts, which is inspiring.


I took some photos of the stands I particularly liked, but not all of the photos came out nicely so I will show just a few.

Here is some lovely crockery by Material Pleasures. I loved the simplicity and elegance of this display.


And handmade toys by Laura Long:


And vibrant prints by Emma Hardicker:


As always, the fair was a treat. It is invigorating to see all the range of people's creativity. Also, it was good research for me, I took mental notes about the way makers organize their stalls and what display ideas could work for my creative business.

Here is the link to Country Living Fair where you can find more information about their future craft fairs.

http://countrylivingfair.com/


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Would have loved to spend the day with you at that fair!!!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wish for anything better! xx

    ReplyDelete